Student Worksheet #4-3
Looking for Perspectives and Credibility
1. Title of the document or piece of art.
2. Who is the author/artist of the document or piece of art?
3. Summarize the document or artwork in two sentences.
4. What interests, background and experiences might lend perspectives
to this person's writing or artistic work?
5. What words or parts of the piece of art or writing indicate perspectives
in your answer to question #3?
6. Would you trust this artist/writer as a credible spokesperson on
this subject? Why or why not? If not, who would you trust as a credible
spokesperson on this subject?